Camping at 2 minutes from the African reserve
Discover the African reserve
The African reserve of Sigean in the Aude, extends over more than 300 hectares. You will find thousands of aquatic, lowland, savannah and African bush animals. It is possible to visit this huge animal park by first taking a 7.5 km safari by car before continuing the walk for about 2.5 hours.
If you feel a little hungry along the way, you can eat on site. Picnic areas are available for refreshments. You can also have a bite to eat at the various snack bars in this Occitanian animal park.
5 good reasons to visit the African reserve
- An unparalleled change of scenery: the African reserve of Sigean offers you a spectacular and unique journey.
- The pleasure of discovering animals from distant lands: giraffes, lions, emus, royal pythons…
- An exploration of Africa in the heart of the Aude, in a unique animal park between bush and savannah.
- A must for wildlife lovers, with many species to be found in this wildlife reserve in the South of France.
- A visit to the African reserve of Sigean is also an encounter with the authenticity of nature.
Camping near the African reserve
The Grange Neuve campsite, next to the African reserve of Sigean, offers comfortable mobile homes and pitches for rent and provides three-star entertainment and services.
Located only 1 km from the reserve, our open-air hotel is ideally placed for your visit to this park. Drive to the reserve from the campsite in 2 minutes and enjoy a wildlife photo safari as if you were in the heart of Africa to observe the animals up close. Take advantage of our campsite near the African reserve of Sigean and a few minutes drive from the sea to book your stay.
“Very friendly reception, the staff is listening. The campsite has a direct view on the African Reserve. We were able to take advantage of it to make our little ones discover all the wild animals that live there! We had an excellent stay in this quiet campinf.”– Loic